Lauren was born in Illinois but grew up in Miami, Florida. When she was 8 years old, her family began traveling to Wyoming every year. She and her husband made the decision to relocate to Jackson to be near extended family after their first son was born. Lauren, Edward, and their sons enjoy all the valley has to offer, including skiing, camping, fly fishing, hiking, and horseback riding.
Lauren graduated from the Pepperdine University School of Law in 2006 and is a partner at Mannen Browne LLC. Lauren’s practice focuses exclusively on family law, including but not limited to, divorce, custody, paternity, custody modifications, adoptions, guardianships, surrogacy, and the negotiation of prenuptial agreements. Lauren also represents children as a Guardian ad Litem in custody matters. Prior to forming Mannen Browne, Lauren had her own solo practice for 5 years and served as the Executive Director of the Teton County Access to Justice Center from 2014-2015. Later, she served on the board from 2015-2020. Lauren is also licensed in California and practiced family Law and civil litigation in Los Angeles and Orange County for six years. In Los Angeles, she was a volunteer attorney with the Los Angeles Domestic Violence Clinic. Lauren serves as a member of the Wyoming State Bar Family Law Council Section. She also is a guest speaker and panelist at seminars throughout Wyoming.
- B.A. magna cum laude, Political Communication, The George Washington University, 2003
- J.D. Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of California admission, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of Wyoming admission, 2011
- Member of the Teton County Bar Association
- Former Board Member of the Teton County Access to Justice Center