In 2013, Lauren and her husband relocated to Jackson, Wyoming, to be near extended family. That same year, after learning of the need for family law attorneys at the local legal aid clinic, she began working with the Teton County Access to Justice Center as a contract attorney, which led to opening her own practice. Lauren focuses exclusively on family law matters. As a mother and wife, she knows that each client’s family circumstances are particular to their case and not every case fits into a perfect box.
Prior to Mannen Browne LLC, Lauren had a solo practice for five years, and before then, she was an associate attorney in Los Angeles for six years working primarily on family law matters. While practicing in Los Angeles, she was also an active volunteer in the Los Angeles Domestic Violence Clinic.
Lauren currently serves as a board member at the Teton County Access to Justice Center, a legal aid organization which provides legal services to low income residents in Northwest Wyoming.
- B.A. magna cum laude, Political Communication, The George Washington University, 2003
- J.D. Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of California admission, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of Wyoming admission, 2011
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Teton County Bar Association
- Board Member of the Teton County Access to Justice Center