Lauren graduated from the Pepperdine University School of Law in 2006. She is a partner at Mannen Browne LLC. Lauren’s practice focuses exclusively on family law, including but not limited to divorce, custody, paternity, custody modifications, adoptions, guardianships, surrogacy, the negotiation of prenuptial agreements, and she serves as a Guardian ad Litem. Prior to forming Mannen Browne, Lauren had her own solo practice for 5 years. She also served as the Executive Director of the Teton County Access to Justice Center from 2014-2015, and later as a board member from 2015-2020. Lauren is also licensed in California and practiced family Law and civil litigation in Los Angeles and Orange County for six years. In Los Angeles, she served as a volunteer attorney with the Los Angeles Domestic Violence Clinic. Lauren is currently a member of the State Bar Family Law Council Section.
- B.A. magna cum laude, Political Communication, The George Washington University, 2003
- J.D. Pepperdine University School of Law, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of California admission, 2006
- Supreme Court of the State of Wyoming admission, 2011
- Member of the Teton County Bar Association
- Former Board Member of the Teton County Access to Justice Center